- Define product requirements from stakeholders.
- Manage and prioritize product backlog.
- Monitor and evaluate product development sprint.
- Working closely with product manager, designers, engineers, and various stakeholders from beginning product development until product release.
- Document for new feature release.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in IT / Software Engineering, or equivalent.
- Have the ability to manage a small team.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Have basic understanding product management tools.
- Have basic understanding of product metrics and KPI would be a very big plus.
- Experienced in user research or UX design would be a plus.
- Effective interpersonal, communication, negotiation and collaboration skills.
- Available for a minimum period of 3 months internship.
- Able to speak in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- RM500 (per month)