- Market Research
- Identify potential partnership opportunities by researching market/industry and keeping a close eye on key developments in the market.
- Through market research, develop forward-thinking, creative marketing strategies aimed at generating leads, growing sales, and driving revenue.
- Relationship management
- Meet potential special projects clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging professional networks.
- Assists special projects clients with any product related or operational request.
- Set up and maintain special project operations.
- Other ad-hoc tasks assigned.
- Students currently pursuing a Degree in Mass Comm, Marketing, Business Studies, or equivalent are welcomed to apply.
- CGPA of 3.0 or above.
- A team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Young, dynamic fast learner, passionate about social media and online communities with a great team spirit!
- Should speak and write English and Bahasa Malaysia fluently.
- The ability to converse and write in Mandarin is a bonus.
- Able to take initiative and to work independently and within a team.
- Resourceful problem-solving skills; A quick learner with a strong sense of curiosity.
- Positive attitude.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office & Google Suite.
- Minimum internship period: 3 months.
- RM500 (per month)
If you’re interested, do send your resume to [email protected]