- Lead the ideation, research, design, development and launch of customer-centric products.
- Own and prioritize product roadmap and backlog which drives to execution.
- Define, maintain, and analyze product metrics.
- Identify market opportunities and shared product vision and strategy.
- Work with the product and engineering team to implement the product goal.
- Work across cross-functional teams such as marketing, sales, customer support, etc. to improve product quality.
- At least 3+ years experience in product management or 5+ for a senior role.
- Experience or have a track record of building digital platforms (web/mobile) especially for e-commerce products would be a plus.
- Fluent in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Have an agile mindset.
- Have knowledge in technical and software development would be a plus.
- Strong product management, analysis, communication, and leadership skills.
- Experienced using analytics tools such as Mixpanel, Clevertap, etc. would be a plus.
- Ahead for numbers and a strong quantitative background to support data-informed decision-making.
- RM5,000 – RM7,000