- Prepare go-to-market strategy for AVANA products and features.
- Prepare overall marketing strategy that is aligned with company’s goals and targets.
- Create product positioning and messaging for AVANA solutions in the market.
- Create and manage project plans and timelines for marketing campaigns to ensure on-time delivery.
- Optimize our marketing and lead nurturing processes through internal and social channels.
- Identify opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share.
- Increase the company’s brand awareness and position in the market.
- Work collaboratively across departments, especially with the Product team to improve products and offerings for the target audience.
- Develop and manage the department’s marketing budget.
- Coordinate marketing resources and capacity planning for the marketing team.
- Monitor and evaluate the team’s progress and development through coaching and mentoring.
- Identify latest trends in SaaS marketing, 360 marketing and rapidly A/B test to ensure that brand positioning is strong in the core target audience.
- Empower team to be up-to-date with latest marketing practices and strive to be a trendsetter in the social commerce and SaaS market.
- Proven 5+ years experience in growing technology products accompanied with marketing exposure.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, or related field.
- Successful track record in planning, developing and executing strategy for multiple projects while collaborating cross-functionally.
- Ability to easily transition from high level strategic thinking to creative and detailed execution.
- Demonstrated history in market analysis accompanied with ability to identify and implement scalable process improvements using a data-driven approach.
- Ability to speak and write in Malay and English. Mandarin is a bonus.
- Proven leadership skills with the ability to motivate and influence diverse teams to accomplish a shared vision.
- RM5,500 – RM7,500