- Design creative assets for, but not limited to, social media, website, EDM.
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements.
- Presenting innovative ideas supported by top-notch research and industry knowledge.
- Translating team needs and branding strategies into design strategies.
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
- Reviewing final creative assets and suggesting improvements when necessary.
- Ensure final creative assets and layouts are visually appealing and adhere to brand guidelines.
- Report and feedback to the Marketing Lead and work together with the assigned department for the above scope.
- Assist Marketing Lead and other teams for creatives to complement marketing and communication needs.
- Other ad-hoc tasks as assigned by the Management and internal teams.
- At least 2 years of experience as a graphic designer.
- Diploma or Degree in Graphic Design / Multimedia / Arts / Mass Communication or related fields.
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Premiere, and other tools.
- Creative, able to multitask, self motivated, independent.
- Attention to detail.
- Resourceful in looking for fresh ideas and active in brainstorming.
- Good command in Bahasa Malaysia and English, both written and spoken.
- A team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- RM2,800 – RM3,200