- Acquire, manage, and grow the partnership with digital marketing and/or ecommerce trainers, digital marketing agencies, communities and corporations related to SME growth and digitalization across Malaysia.
- Construct, pitch, and negotiate offers that meet the expectations of the partners and merchants.
- Manage and expand relationships with existing partners and proactively identify new business opportunities.
- Work cross-functionally and serve as the liaison between our partners, merchants, and AVANA management: product, customer service, merchant growth, marketing, and sales teams.
- Execute projects from start to finish, including implementing timelines, aligning stakeholders, marketing collaterals, scheduling, executing, and measuring results.
- Build models and SOPs to evaluate the impact of partner merchant operations initiatives to improve service levels and merchant engagement/retention.
- Represent AVANA in presenting social commerce solutions to partners and value add to partners’ current offerings.
- Work closely with Business Development & Partnerships Manager for other ad-hoc tasks.
- At least 2 years of working experience in Business Development or Sales.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or related field.
- A team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to multitask and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proactive, go-getter with great attention to detail.
- Able to take initiative and work independently and within a team.
- Resourceful problem-solving skills.
- Ability to speak and write in Malay and English. Mandarin is a bonus.
- RM2,500 – RM3,000
If you’re interested, do send your resume to [email protected]